- RSS Channel Showcase 2588564
- RSS Channel Showcase 7473684
- RSS Channel Showcase 2017844
- RSS Channel Showcase 1751426
Articles on this Page
- 04/17/14--05:40: _Review: Toontrack E...
- 04/18/14--08:46: _Remix/Re-Imagine Ne...
- 04/19/14--07:12: _IK Multimedia Launc...
- 04/20/14--07:28: _New “Elements of Mi...
- 04/21/14--07:45: _My GO TO…Delay: Thr...
- 04/21/14--19:21: _Native Instruments ...
- 04/22/14--08:49: _Circuit Bending at ...
- 04/22/14--18:57: _Event Choice: How t...
- 04/24/14--07:00: _Defining Audio Fide...
- 04/24/14--07:30: _Frodebeats Releases...
- 04/25/14--07:26: _Free Fridays! Fave ...
- 04/26/14--08:08: _Moog Music Debuts E...
- 04/27/14--07:41: _ZAOR Launches MIZA ...
- 04/17/14--05:40: Review: Toontrack EZ Drummer 2 by Zach McNees
- 04/18/14--08:46: Remix/Re-Imagine New Erin Barra EP “Undefined” via Blend
- 04/19/14--07:12: IK Multimedia Launches Two Classic British EQ Models – EQ73 and EQ81
- 04/21/14--07:45: My GO TO…Delay: Three Pros Share Their Secret Weapons
- 04/21/14--19:21: Native Instruments Releases Rise & Hit – Cinematic Instrument
- 04/24/14--07:00: Defining Audio Fidelity
- 04/26/14--08:08: Moog Music Debuts Emerson Moog Modular System
- 04/27/14--07:41: ZAOR Launches MIZA Z-Based Modular System Studio Furniture
Do you remember 2006? Apple’s latest version of OS X was Tiger. Pro Tools users were salivating over version 7 and the newly released Mbox 2 Pro. Eight years is several lifetimes in the technology world!
We couldn’t be PROUDER. Erin Barra, electronic musician/producer/educator/tech-forward-woman-in-audio/resident genius (she writes for SonicScoop!) has just released “Dear John,” the single from her upcoming EP, Undefined.
But this goes beyond just a luscious listening experience. … Read More
Time to start talking like you’re on “Game of Thrones” – and mix like you’ve got EQs from Jolly Olde England as well.
There are no shortcuts to better mixing – but there are ways to learn a lot on the topic in a short amount of time.
First in a series, where busy producers/mixers/engineers provide tips and techniques on their top studio tools.
When it comes to gear, engineers, producers and musicians are creatures of habit. When I find a piece of gear, or a plug-in with a killer sound that works consistently from project to project, … Read More
With their ever-expanding creativity, Native Instruments is introducing Rise & Hit – A cinematic instrument that is dedicated to producing tense and suspenseful soundscapes and sound effects. The library is full of processed and individual sounds so users can dissect, and make it their own.
It’s the dawn of Moogfest 2014, and scores of synth-heads are set to descend on Asheville, North Carolina.
Many will be there to listen, and many will be there to make music with all the Moogs they can eat – … Read More
Audio has been around for a long time.
Its first practical application dates back to at least 1876, when Emile Berliner invented the first microphone, for use inside of Thomas Edison’s telephone.
Even the basic principles … Read More
Drawing from every sound creation technique known to man, Frodebeats introduces a massive VSTi filled with over 28,000 samples.
Oscillotron is constructed from sounds developed by analog synthesizers including Korg 700s, Oberheim 4 Voice, ARP Odyssey and many more.
Here in the land of the free, we like to celebrate. Whether it be over growing older, good news, or just the simple fact that the weekend is here, celebrating feels good.
So how do we maximize this feeling? Why, random free stuff, of course!
And this random edition of … Read More
No, it’s not April 1st. Moog is serious about this – and heaven bless ‘em for it.
With the 50th Anniversary of the introduction of the first voltage controlled synthesizer, the Moog Modular, the company has unveiled a faithful recreation of the Emerson Moog Modular System – the influential musical … Read More